Accommodation with many great opportunities
The place is a perfect starting point for you who want to enjoy nature, try your luck fishing, visit the Hamsun Center or just relax. You can rent a cabin, caravan pitch, boats and fishing equipment, kayaks or visit the restaurant / pub on the water’s edge. As a caravan guest, you get the opportunity to wash and dry clothes as well as connect electricity and water. The area around the campsite with Glimma is the most beautiful hiking terrain in Hamarøy with many beautiful hiking trails.
- 60 beds in 11 cabins and 6 motel rooms.
- 37 caravan pitches with electricity and water,
- pier with boat rental,
- sanitary facilities with washing facilities
- restaurant / café / pub.
Everything from cozy, affordable alternatives to well-equipped holiday homes. Fantastic location with access to outdoor areas. Walking distance to all amenities.
Camp Hamarøy has 37 caravan pitches with electricity. There are opportunities to use the Service Building which has showers and toilets, which are divided into a ladies’ and gents department.
The reception will be serviced during the summer season until August. Soft drinks and ice cream can also be bought there. After the summer season, you can contact the restaurant for check-in / check-out.
Cozy inn on the square with many wonderful good dishes and pizza. Bar with all rights. Panoramic outdoor terrace with space for 100 people. View of the ocean trauma Glimma.
The barbecue hut is popular and firewood can be bought at the reception
It has a play tower, slide, sandpit, seesaw, trampoline and seating.
Practical information in connection with accommodation in cabins and apartments.
- All accommodation units have duvets and pillows for all beds. Bed linen and towels are not included in the rental price, but can be rented at reception.
- Check-in after 15.00 day of arrival
- Check-out no later than 12.00 departure day.
- All accommodation units are non-smoking. In some cabins it is possible to bring pets with you at an additional cost and forbidden with animals.
- The rental unit has been checked and cleared by our staff. Should there still be errors / deficiencies or inadequate cleaning, this must be reported no later than one hour after check-in, so that we have opportunities to correct the error.
- When guests leave the accommodation unit, it must be in the condition it was in when they moved in. If guests choose not to wash by themselves,
this service can be purchased by us.
- We want everyone to thrive and have a good time with us. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to other guests as well.
Shouts, noise and intoxicated people will be asked to leave the place.
- The place’s night rest is between 23.00 and 07.00.
- Animals: Four-legged friends are also welcome to us.
- Remember leash compulsory, and that the owner is required to pick up dog dung and throw it in the container.
- It is allowed to have a dog in some housing units. Ask at the reception for which are allowed to have animals in.