Accommodation in Hamarøy
Welcome to rent a cabin, an apartment or a caravan site at Camp Hamarøy.
On the east side of the Vestfjord, surrounded by beautiful, northern Norwegian nature. Midway between Fauske and Narvik.
Stay with us
60 beds in 11 cabins and 6 motel rooms. In addition, there are 37 caravan sites with electricity and water, a jetty with boat rental, sanitary facilities with laundry facilities and a restaurant/ café / pub.
Things to do in Hamarøy
Idyllic to the tidal stream Presteidstaumen and Glimma. Here are fantastic opportunities for fishing, hiking trails, and many cultural experiences as the nearest neighbor to the Hamsun Center.
Accommodates 48 guests and opportunities to have closed company. New and large terrace with glass walls. Beautiful views to Glimma.
With play tower, slide, sandpit, seesaw and seating.
There are opportunities to rent boats / canoes / kayaks
The barbecue hut is very popular and fire wood can be bought at the reception
The building is divided into a ladies’ and gents department with toilets and showers
There are countless hiking areas in beautiful surroundings on Hamarøy.
- In a family-friendly and quiet environment in Nordland county on the east side of the Vestfjord between Fauske and Narvik.
- At Rv. 81, 15 km. from the E6 between Ulvsvåg and Skutvik and the Lofoten ferry.
- About 100 meters from the Hamsun Center.
- Walking distance to shop, bank, post office, sports hall, doctor, village yard, bus stop, high school m.m.
- 6 km. to the Hamsun Museum (Knut Hamsun’s childhood home).
- 20 km. to Skutvik (ferry to Lofoten)
- Within 2.5 hours by car you are in Narvik, Fauske, Harstad, Lofoten, Vesterålen, Steigen and Tysfjord.
- GPS coordinates: N 86 ° 4.653 E 15 ° 36.037